Our process is designed to ensure that there are no surprises – with our work or with the budget. Good planning with design, concept plans, renderings and budgeting ensure both parties are on the same page throughout the project.
A Typical Process:
- Call Us! to arrange a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your requirements. This ‘Meet and Greet’ is not only a good opportunity to discuss your objectives and your budget but also gives you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about us as a company
- If your project is small and/or it doesn’t require design work we may be able to prepare an estimate or quote at this stage
- Design Consultation: For larger scale projects and/or projects requiring design expertise we then carry out a professional ‘initial design consultation’ and can produce an informal concept sketch or sketch plan which carries a fee based on time & mileage. Typically this would cost $225-$300 and can be quoted prior to the consultation.
- At this point we may have already met your design requirements…
- Concept Plans: …Or you may desire to scale’ Concept Plans, Perspective Drawings or the like. These are priced according to property size, construction detail, and the amount of site information available to us, such as elevation data, boundaries, etc. Typically they cost between $1200-$1800 less the intitial design fees you have already paid and will be quoted during your ‘initial design consultation’.
- A Planting Plan, plant swatches and schedule of plants may also be required either as a stand alone plan or to accompany a concept plan. These also vary in price depending on what is required and will be quoted for you during your ‘initial design consultation’.
- A Quote or Estimate for the installation or construction of your project is prepared plus an expected timeline.
- A Works Agreement for the project is then formalised and a deposit paid.
- Creation & Construction
- Ongoing Maintenance Contract if required.